Friday 19 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

On the seventh day of Christmas, WF brings to you 7 fine details on a lovely number for a wedding guest.

A few months ago, my friend Oyinda asked me to design something stunning for her for a wedding she was attending in one of the most lush places - the South of France. I knew I had to create something textured and different. A combination of lace and quilt is something I haven't seen anyway but it turned out to be a winner. SO here goes the 7 little details that make this dress what it is:
The pretty peach French lace on the bodice
The scalloped lace edge on the front neckline
The scalloped lace edge at the back neckline
The orange quilted fabric for the skirt
The full flounce on the hem
The cute bow at the back
The visible black and gold tooth zipper

Here's Oyinda wearing the dress on 2 different occassions - the wedding and my floral & lace themed birthday.








Ho ho ho Merry Christmas
WuraF 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment