Monday 14 July 2014

Prom Tales 2014: Part 2

Next up is Debbie from Prom Tales 2012 - Part 1. Two years later and she is back for her year 13 prom. She had lots of great ideas initially but they were also very similar to the last. However, one day she saw a dress I made for myself and decided she wanted the same but in a mermaid style.

Yes I was at yet another wedding haha, blog post soon come. We also went back and forth on colours but she eventually opted for mustard as she'd just been given a jumpsuit in that colour and she loved it. The dress was perfectly styled with nude sandals and a shimmery gold box clutch.

Shoot Details:
Hair & Makeup: Jadoy
Photography: Me














Till Next Post
WuraF
xo

2 comments:

  1. My wedding dress designer in whom I m well pleased @wuraf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete