Monday 18 March 2013

Mad March

"Mad March" was the front page headline of one of the evening newspapers last week. Yes, weather wise, it has been extremely mad! Earlier in the month, it seemed like spring came early, beautiful sunlight + warmth for more than a day! lol... but then a few days later, heavy snow was upon us. I remember a day when there was sunlight + rain + hailstones + snow ALL in one day, just crayy... but then again it wouldn't be Britain if the weather was normal. So I'll just soldier it and endure till maybe... I relocate to a perfect weather city. Where will that be you ask; that's not for me to decide, ask my oga at the top! dazall (lool private joke with my fellow Nigerians, if you want in, just google "oga at the top"). So on one of the sunny sundays, I wore a wool stripy midi length dress that I made. I realised later that the dress would be more ideal for the colder days, with tights on of course. I'd like to take time to thank my sis who is EVER willing & patient enough to help take my pictures :D( lol ok maybe not always but hoping this helps :p) & my friend Tayo who lets me use his camera occasionally (P.S if you need to hire any photography/videography gear, he has some pretty cool stuff, just ask me :) )












Thanks for reading :) 
Till Next Post
WuraF
xo

4 comments:

  1. Whoop!! Well done Wura!!

    Yo never cease to amaze.. the works of your hands are indeed beautiful (taking after our heavenly Father I see lol)

    Keep up the excellent work xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sweet and encouraging Funmi!! Thankuu, :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! keep up the great work, and see what God can/will do!
    you are in my prayers. Remember me when you have made it! you were once my best friend...lol
    God bless you!

    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww fankuu Sam, and amen.. Ur almost unforgettable! :) xoxo

      Delete