Thursday 30 August 2012

Khloe's Masked 21st Bday

Khloe aka Jadoy turned 21 in May. She decided to have 'our' party in style lol... Getting our black friends and family to dress up and wear a mask was quite a task, but they came hard and represented! Dinner in the heart of Canary Wharf, in a spanish restaurant overlooking the river was bound to be fun and definitely classy, hence Khloe's dress had to be that too. When I went fabric shopping, I came across this very nice, rich looking multicolored French Brocade and I couldn't resist. It wasn't what she wanted so I quickly gave her a ring and described it to her. She agreed to it and the outcome, i must say is gawjus and soo worthy for a 21st bday dress, unique too i think. She paired it up with a slick black and gold mask; a fresh haircut too!











Surely, I made my dress too. It really wasn't the look I was going for but because of the busy week I had, I made a quick last minute fix. Hope it doesn't look it :) I found the perfect owl feather mask, you know I love my feathers. My hair was brilliantly styled by the bday girl. 









Kourt, Khloe & Kim:



Here are a few pics of our beautiful guests:

Mum & Dad
My brother & his beautiful wife


Gifty, Dee, Toye, Mee, Siham & Simbiat
Seye & his lovely wife Dr. Kemi
Beverley, Gifty-kim, Bernice 
Seye, Kemi, Jennifer & Lara
Mary, Dee & Fife
Fiki, Dee & Dolly
Janet, Dee & Molly
Gabz, Dee & Gabz' handsome friend
Yoyin & Dee
Krazy Koyejos
Dee & Maria
Dee & Ronke
Dee & Wura White
Sandii & Dee
Yinks, Toye, Dee, Me & Gifty

*Phew* hope you enjoyed that.
Till Next Post
WuraF
xoxo

3 comments: