Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year from mee! :D

2012 is here!! Woohoo! lool. I'm always excited when a new year begins. It's like a chance to start afresh, new hopes, new goals, new blessings. Starting this blog was actually one of my new year's resolutions, so yay me I'm on track lol .

What better day to start the year than a sunday?! What better day to wear sparkly than new years's day?! :D I wore this ensemble to church. I made this top in December'10 for a friend's grandma's 70th bday party. I would've preferred to wear brand new clothes on NYD but I had no time to make something. Paired the top with a black fitted skirt I bought ages ago.






I switched it up later in the evening for a friend's new year's day house party: From fitted to a flared leather skirt. (By this time, I had lost access to a dslr so excuse the poor quality of the pics). I had a nice time loool(private joke) and it was good to see faces I hadn't seen in a while.



Also changed my lipstick from RubyWoo to Media (MAC); both recent bday gifts from a MUA friend :)
Till next post
WuraF
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment